Thursday, July 12, 2012

Still in Pa.

   At least I am. Paula’s up in upstate NY. It’s her 45th class reunion. We were suppose to take the rv up for a week or so and visit with her family but 2 weeks ago my driving came to a screeching halt. That nasty vertigo. I went to bed at 10 pm on June 28th perfectly fine  and woke up at 12:30 am with the room spinning and sick as a dog. I new instantly what was happening as I had it 4 years ago but it went away in a week. This time it wants to hang on. The 1st 3 or 4 days were a lot worse than last time. The last time the doctor had me take valium so that was the 1st thing we tried this time. When that didn’t work the Dr. tried antivert which made me dizzier. The Dr. then recommended Physical Therapy which from reading on the internet works for about 80% but I’m in the 20% bracket. My next step is to do certain exercises that help with coping with the vertigo and also go to an ENT. Called to get an Appt. today and it will be over 2 weeks until I can get in. Hopefully it will be gone by then I’m tired of watching tv during the day.

  On the upside we have had a lot of time with the grandkids. They have both stayed over several times.

No comments: