Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Let's Try This Again

I am writing a short entry today. I tried to do a nice entry yesterday, but because of bad internet connection, I had to write the whole thing twice. It still would not post. It was just gone. Needless to say, I was very frustrated. I just quit.
I will tell you more about the Trace when I find out if this goes through. We are now in Abita Springs in Louisiana. It is just about an hour north of New Orleans. Very close to Lake Pontchartrain. Today after we arrived and got set up we went into town and bought tickets for the Opry on Saturday night. This is local talent that does Blue Grass, country, and all kinds of local music. We are expecting a great night of music and they tell us they sell gumbo and bread pudding before the entertainment starts. Our kind of fun. There is so much to do here that we will probably be quite busy during our stay. We have plans to do a swamp tour, and of course visit New Orleans.
For those of you who know about it, we have just had some Blue Bell ice cream. Man, that's some good stuff. Tomorrow it may rain, so we may just have a down day. If this goes through OK, I'll catch up and let you kinow what we have been doing for the passed week.

1 comment:

Bobbie and Jim said...

Paula: Sorry about losing your post...that has happened to me also and it is very frustrating. So now I usually write my post in Word and then just copy/paste it into my blogspot and then add the photos. Bobbie